2nd Honeymoon Israel is a once-in-a-lifetime travel experience to Israel,
open to couples and individuals from across North America aged 50+.
Inspired by the popular Honeymoon Israel trip for young couples, 2nd Honeymoon Israel is organized in partnership with Da'at Travel Expeditions. The trip will be a special opportunity to experience the history, culture, traditions and beauty of Israel as you build community with other adults from across the country.
2nd Honeymoon Israel welcomes any individual or couple from North America regardless of background or religious affiliation.
After hearing my son and daughter-in-law rave about their trip on Honeymoon Israel, my husband and I signed up for our own 2nd Honeymoon Israel trip. Viewing first-hand the accomplishments and vitality in Israel was a life-changing experience. The trip was extremely well organized and followed a program very similar to what my kids experienced. From Tel Aviv to Jerusalem we explored many facets of Israeli life. Participating in an archaeological dig, hearing viewpoints from a modern Orthodox woman and a Palestinian about a two-state solution, we feasted on these opinions unknown to most Americans. Many of the couples on our trip had children who experienced Honeymoon Israel and were in interfaith marriages. The concept of opening one’s arms and hearts to embrace and welcome all people into the Jewish community is at the very base of Honeymoon Israel’s philosophy."
TRIP DATES & COST
- October 29 - November 9, 2020
- $4,200 per person (not including airfare to/from Israel)
- Price based on double occupancy; cost increases $5,400 per person for single occupancy
- A $500 deposit (per person) is required to hold your spot. Deposits are fully refundable up to 90 days before the trip.
- 10 nights' accommodation at select hotels in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and the Galilee
- 11 days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus with licensed, English speaking tour educator
- All site entrance fees and program fees as per scheduled itinerary
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches and 5 dinners throughout the trip
- Spots are limited and are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- A minimum of 20 registered individuals are necessary for the trip to operate.
- Participants are welcome to extend their stay in Israel or deviate to other countries on either end of the trip. Trip is scheduled to begin in Tel Aviv at 2:00pm local time on Friday, October 30, 2020, and conclude in Jerusalem the evening of Monday, November 9.
- If you wish to utilize Honeymoon Israel's preferred travel agency to purchase your flights for the October 2020 2nd Honeymoon Israel trip, you may contact Traveland by calling 1-800-246-0571 and following the prompts. There is no organized group flight.
- More information on what's included and not included in the 2nd Honeymoon Israel experience can be found here.
Traveling with 2nd Honeymoon Israel was a singular privilege and unparalleled opportunity. The comprehensive and well thought out itinerary touched upon the most sought after sites while also offering insightful, emotional and thought provoking commentary."
Can't make the next set of trip dates?
Sign up here to let us know you're interested in future 2nd Honeymoon Israel trips!
Whether you're making your first trip to Israel or you're a seasoned traveler, this trip is perfect. The itinerary mixes the sights of historic Israel with insights on the modern state - its political, cultural and civic future."